TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Done…impulse buying of the day. However, safety gear is top priority. And i don’t even have my build complete…

4 Likes

So how many did you sell in the first 30 minutes? :+1:

You wont regret it, thats premium gear.

4 Likes

…and now back to the real world (work). fellas… twas fun wans’t it?

2 Likes

My first order was purschased at 2:17pm… order number 1381, made a impulse second order and its at order 1405 2:44pm

total about 26 orders in less than half hour edit: 24 orders

1 Like

This was great…for a moment everyone was in complete mindfulness just being fully focused on one thing and oblivious of the rest of the world.

Mindfulness people!!! Strive to be in that state always…you will be happier and more productive.

1 Like

Collective (Esk8) consciousness

2 Likes

I was order 1373 and there was at least 1 person in front of me. I know there were a couple of double orders mentioned so it was probably 40-50 helmets all told.

1 Like

Yellow or black… can’t decide…

I went with yellow for visibility. But you can go black and sticker it up.

@JLabs i also bought a superlight. Are black the only option? Would really love an orange one.

black is the only option

1 Like

Henry Ford style…i dig it. Thanks for organizing this… @JLabs MVP!

40 orders and counting. Jesus Christ you guys like helmets. Makes me happy that everyone will be riding safe.

13 Likes

I forgot to add a bt module to my order. When you’ve settled can i Pm you so we can sort out adding it to he order? Thanks! Don’t mean to derail Topic :smiley:

Can you get the pads in XXS or XS and/or the superlight helmet in XS sizes?

Only what’s on the website is what I have. Sorry man!

2 Likes

Order #1422 dudes!! will be my first Esk8 helmet ever! Thanks Jared :ok_hand::rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks @JLabs for putting this together! Picked up another pass in black.

I’d be all over those downhill knee pads too if we can get a good rate when they become available.

1 Like

you need to protect that old noggin of your :wink:

1 Like