TSG Pass. Is this a defect?

Well that’s pretty shitty of TSG.

2 Likes

Usually, at least in my country, there is always trough the seller, and the seller usually can show the defect to the guy who represent the brand when they visit the shop to show the new catalog of the brand to sell goods of the new collection, I really don’t know the word given to the guy who visit the store to sell to the shop. Mostly this solution could work, because it happens when that guy go to the shop with the aim to sell as much as he can, he always is nice and smiling.

I think you’re describing a sales rep, TSG likely won’t have a rep visiting individual stores in foreign lands but I’d like to be wrong.

I sent TSG this video. Maybe it will convince them I did not cause the hole

I am curious what their answer will be (if there is one).

1 Like

To me this looks like there is a void in between the outer gel layer and the fibreglass cloth on the inside. This can happen around awkward shapes in a mould. If you look at the chines or lines on a boat hull, this is where voids like this form but is generally unacceptable as it forms a weak spot.

Still no answer from TSG :zipper_mouth_face:

Do you guys have any suggestions for a full face helmet from a reputable helmet manufacturer (Bell etc) similar to the TSG Pass?

That sucks. I for one, know I won’t be purchasing anything from tsg unless this is resolved.

2 Likes