Turnigy 150a Brake not work

Okay, I got back to the default settings

try to change initial brake to like 40% and see what happens

you have calibrated the transmitter to the ESC right?

The brake is still very weak:/ Esc calibrated according to instructions. First neutral position then full throttle then full brake

Do u know how that break rate switch point works?

I now understand there might be 2 brake levels. I get similar feeling with fvt but settings there are not as custom as here actually.

how are you actually testing the brake? are you riding it? or just testing on the bench?

@lowGuido This was also my question I had… thats why i wanted that he films how he tests the braking… As it is unclear how he concludes brake is too weak…

Maybe he need to set initial break higher, 60% but then it might as well be too sudden already…

I dont think I have had the brakes set more than 40% on that ESC its strong enough…

Previously I tested the ride. Now I check on the bench, as I can without a problem with one hand move the engine on full brake I know the brake is too weak

I dont know if u have experience with fvt 6s but I need to set them to about 60%, 40% is too weak but it still brakes.

never used FVT. im talking about trackstar. for what its worth I dont like the trackstar for a few reasons and the complicated braking program is one of them.

1 Like

It is very complicated, no setting makes the brakes stronger; -;

how are you testing them?

you really need to ride them to test them properly. because the brakes will work harder at high speed than they do at low resistance… its the nature of regen brakes.

1 Like

Okey will test it while driving

I tested it while driving and the brake did not work at all … Test movie: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6ceg1Wxbr1pU1U4MF9pVTM3OUk

That’s messed up!.. What happens if you set initial brake to 100%? That is what I would have done to test it whenever it works at all… otherwise let @lowGuido help u as he has dealt with this kind of esc before.

So brake strenght 100%, initial break 100%… not sure about stage brake, If u dont get it working maybe copy some info on what each setting actually means… Otherwise maybe controller is just acting up, @lowGuido said it might not be easy to set it up right, I think…

yeah something seems wrong. even default settings on those should be quite strong brake. do the transmitter calibration again just in case its the trigger on the transmitter.

okay. I changed the settings and the board brakes. Does not brake as hard as fvt but brakes. It only annoys me, the beginning of braking is very loud, can it be fixed or is it normal?

the loud is normal and can’t be changed. thats was one of the other reasons I dont like that ESC.

so what settings did you get to work for you?