Turnigy G160 Brushless Outrunner 245kv (160 Glow) - $55 Shipped

Only Used for a couple rides before switching to another kv setup for build. Works great almost new expect one of wires has a spot exposed but can just wrap over with heat shrink or tape, doe not effect performance at all.

Spec. Battery: 9~10 Cell /33.3~37V RPM: 245kv Max current: 60A No load current: 10V/1.45A Current capacity: 78A/15sec Internal resistance: 0.03 ohm Weight: 649g (not including connectors) Diameter of shaft: 8mm Dimensions: 89x64mm

Required; 85~ 100A HV ESC 9S~10S Li-Po / 2 ~ 32-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd 18x8 ~ 20x10 prop

$60 shipped to US

Bump no one interested yet?

You will need a price drop due to it being used and the tacons being back in stock.

well I’m asking for $17 less than it cost new from hobby king and I’m including free shipping which you would have to pay for from HK

thats a really good price at $60… me interested

Lowered to $55 shipped…

Whats the bottom line? I build boards for people who in most casses can’t afford e-boards. It’s not just about the money it’s about when we were little and wanted something with a passion but parents couldn’t afford it. Not trying to pull on your heart strings just giving you a little background on what I do. If you’ed like to see what I do you can go to www.kickedoutskateboards.com to see I’m not full of **it. lol, Hope to hear from you soon and thank you!

Hi. Does the offer current?

I’m sorry what?

Have you already sold the G160?

Oh no it is still for sale