TWO Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 6364-190KV and a SOLD (Dual FSESC4.20 100A) FOR SALE- UK Seller

Hi all,

Im selling my Two Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 6364-190KV motors and the Dual FSESC4.20 100A that i used to drive them.

They have both come off a working 30mph Longboard which I no longer ride.

Links are

and

Also selling my head light setup if anyone is interested, all wiring is there to be able to wire directly into the vesc. Automatic head lights that can be removed. Link to ESK8 forum on the lights is here

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/diy-lights-for-electric-skateboard/83399/12

Asking around £200 for the motors and VESC and £15 for the light setup but open to offers on both and will split the motors and vesc.

Will ship with the UK for free, will ship oversees but will need the shipping covered

How much would you sell the vesc for ? how long you had it ?

Hi, happy to sell the Vesc on its own for £100. Bought it in March. It hasnt been used that much as i had issues with my board which prevented me riding for a few months in that time. Can post next day and free if your in the UK, if you want it. Thanks

Dang I would say older, what have you done to this poor heat wrap ? I’ll send you a pm :wink:

1 Like

Hi, are the head lights still available?

Hey,

Yes still available

you may want to reconsider your pricing…

What’s current price for the lights plus shipping to Italy? Zip code 53034. Thanks