[UK/EU] January Clear Out! PNEUMATICS, PULLEY, BELTS

Hey guys, selling some new and used esk8 parts I no longer require. Price includes 1st class shipping to UK or EU. Payment via PayPal goods and services. Thanks any questions PM me :slight_smile:

Street Wing 6374 190kv Motor - £OFFERS The motor works fine however the motor can is loose which I believe is a common problem on these motors. The original hall sensor wires also came loose and wouldn’t detect so a replacement was sent out to me which has been soldered on and now works. Open to offers if anyone wants it for spares/repairs. MOTOR%2001 MOTOR%2002 MOTOR%2003

72T HTD5M 15mm Wheel Pulley with Trampa Hypa Hub Adapter x2 - £15 shipped New never used 3D printed pulley made by 3DHubs which I no longer require due to going with Bergmeister’s.

3D%20PULLEYS%2001 3D%20PULLEYS%2002

9MM HTD5M 265mm Belt - ÂŁ4 shipped 9MM%20HTD5M%20265

12MM HTD5M 265mm Belt - ÂŁ4 shipped 12MM%20HTD5M%20265

9MM HTD5M 265mm Belt x2 - ÂŁ8 shipped 9MM%20HTD5M%20265%2002

9MM HTD5M 295mm Belt x2 - ÂŁ8 shipped 9MM%20HTD5M%20295

Avenue RKP Longboard Trucks 180mm x2 - SOLD Only used as a front truck on two of my boards, few cosmetic marks. Save on international shipping and customs! AVENUE%20TRUCKS%2001 AVENUE%20TRUCKS%2002

HobbyKing Motor Mount - SOLD Don’t need, anyone can take it for shipping price PM me. HOBBYKING%20MOUNT

7" Pneumatic Wheels and Tyres x4 - SOLD Brand new never used, bought from Alibaba but selling due to getting Bergmeister’s. Comes with Innova Inline tyres and inner tubes and hubs and bearings. PNEUMATICS%2004 PNEUMATICS%2005 PNEUMATICS%2003

8" Pneumatic Wheels and Tyres x4 - SOLD Brand new never used, bought from Alibaba but selling due to getting Bergmeister’s. Comes with off road tyres and inner tubes and hubs and bearings. PNEUMATICS%2002 PNEUMATICS%2001

What pulleys are compatible with the 7 inch wheels? :slight_smile:

I’m not sure it depends on the hub. It’s the same hub for both the 7" and 8" tyres but although they look like the trampa hubs I’m pretty sure they’re slightly different and will need measuring for someone to make a pulley for them

Are the prices on the wheels for a set of four?

Yeah they are

1 Like

I’m interested in the motor + mount

How do I PM? Idek if thats a dumb question… oh well :joy:

As a new user, PMs may not be open to you yet. A bit more reading and posting and it’ll magically open up.

The Trucks! I take them trucks…

Avenue Trucks SOLD

Hobby King Mount SOLD

Motor, belts, pulley and pneumatic wheels still available

Id take the pneus if you agree to the same price as Ali has.

Pneumatics SOLD

Motor, belts and pulley still available

Ill take the pulley and 12mm belt. How much for postal delivery?

1 Like

Do you mind if ask for how much you sold those wheels for :slight_smile:?

Street wing motor SOLD

Only 9mm belts left