Uk Focbox repair avalable?

Hello. I built my friend a Esk8 about 4 months ago using a focbox I had laying around from the last black friday sale. He just gave it back to me saying it was cutting out every now and again. I found I was getting ABS over current errors so I changed some of the settings and raised the max burst current and it went away. last week however He gave it back saying it has the same problem again. I put it onto my bench and now im getting UnderVoltage errors as well as a DVR error. Something is telling me this isnt normal as the battery is brand new (as he killed the last 3 some how) and the DVR is definitely new.

Any tips or is it time to send it in to repair. If it does need repairing. Where can I get it repaired in the Uk/Eu as I kinda dont want to ship it to the Us.

@notepad

Have you purchased it from Enertion directly?

What are the Setup specs? Can we have the images of the PCB?

Yes certainly. ill just take some now.

Yeah I did purchase it through you directly but silly me thought since Ive had no problems with the 3 others I have purchased I could get away without the warrenty this time :stuck_out_tongue: I was wrong

Ill just take thoes pictures now for you!

1 Like

@notepad

Jacob Contact Enertion support ([email protected]) with your order ID and images of your faulty FOCBOX. Also provide the setup specs and brief history of your issue. Will try to help as much as we can :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll write that email up straight away.

Here’s the pictures just incase people want to see.

The box has been sat In A custom 3d printed water tight enclosure with vibration absorbing interior to lessen the vibrations

Can vouch for @Martinsp

1 Like

Thank you @banjaxxed :slight_smile:

@notepad The best way to go is enertion directly but if that does not work out I can take care of the repair for you. :slight_smile: We are based in Slovakia, central Europe, have a look here if you are interested: http://electricskateboard.repair/index.php?id_product=12&controller=product

Martin.

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer. Ill probably hit you up once I get paid

I was able to get a warrenty for the Focbox so I have a new one being shipped. but I still have the faulty one! :smiley: