UK Need wheel pulley ABEC clones HTD5M 15mm ASAP

Hey there. I need a HTD5M 15mm 36 to 40T pulley for ABEC clones, to fit TB218 without modification, new or used. I have one from EBAY, it’s good quality but the ID is too narrow for these trucks. I need to receive it until 26 of February in UK. If you have one, please post the price with shipping included. Thanx

what wheels? this fits flywheel cores and is in-stock except the bolts, 15mm 36 tooth…you need both of these as the bolts and outer flange are in the spare parts kit, so maybe you can find those somewhere else or have some…

it’s out of stock

Yeah the silly hardware kit you need for it is out of stock, that sucks,…should be in the same package…sort of strange…

Would Streetwing have one?

streetwing and eskating.eu have them but they are printed. If i can, i would like to get a metal one. If not, i’ll contact them

These are not 3D printed. I machined them from solid acetal rounds (aka: POM and acetal delrin). I can custom them to any number of teeth (30 to 80 teeth) and width.

IMG_2585 IMG_2586 IMG_2587 IMG_2588 IMG_2589

6 Likes

those look cool, I would love to try a plastic pulley…I don’t see how they can be better than a steel or alloy one but I’m willing to test…

Acetal resins (polyoxymethylene or POM) are engineering thermoplastics based on formaldehyde polymerization technology. These highly crystalline resins are strong, rigid and have a low coefficient of friction against metals, acetals and other plastics. They are creep resistant so they are good for parts where dimensional stability is important.

Acetal resins have high tensile strength, stiffness, resilience, fatigue endurance and moderate toughness. Acetals have high resistance to organic solvents, excellent dimensional stability, a low coefficient of friction and outstanding abrasion resistance among thermoplastics. Acetals’ resistance to creep is excellent. Moisture, lubricants and solvents including gasoline and gasohol have little effect on this property, which is important in parts incorporating self-threading screws or interference fits.

Applications • Bushings and bearings • Rollers and gears • Valves and manifolds • Scraper blades • Wear strips and pads • Jigs and fixtures

1 Like

how much would a pair of 36t, 15mm wide pulleys be shipped inside the US?

New post with additional info coming soon.

2 Likes

@marcmt88 Do you think these would fit MBS all terrains? I would love some 12-15mm 38t or 40t’s. Maybe both.

Hey Sean, I currently don’t have any for MBS AT. I’ll be milling a new batch over this weekend, will have them available sometimes next week.

2 Likes

Thanx, it’s a good option and cool design. but @atenner already helped me out :v:

1 Like

Metal pulleys simply break belts when find a rock. Nylon 3d printed or plastic pulleys are the best, it always depends on quality of material.

I’ve never broken one of mine, even if 3d printed :yum:

2 Likes

And I have all width and teeth number of ABEC, ALL TERRAIN and KEGEL.

2 Likes

Pulleys look really nice! I’m interested in a pair of 42T 15mm pulleys, they would be mounting on to a set of 97mm flywheel clones. How much would it cost for 2 of them shipped to Maryland?