This is a duplicate post of my one on the other forum.
It is with a heavy heart that I’ve come to the decision to sell my esk8. This was over 2 years of building, which was hugely enjoyable and rewarding. My build was from scratch, using research from the esk8 forums, with a lot of help from the people here. The community is definitely alive!
I’m selling because… I had a serious knee injury so have to pick my sports wisely, and skateboarding jeopardises the others I partake in; I’ve bought a house with my fiancé so time, money and storage are taken up with renovating that; and the fiancé was previously a girlfriend who I am now planning a wedding with. Legit reasons, I hope!
I’m based in SW London. Delivery in the UK is probably possible, but postage fees will have to be on top of the sale price.
épok - loaded poke, 10s3p 30Q, Caliber 2, HK SK8 ESC, SK8 6364
My DIY esk8. Build thread available here: éPok | Loaded Poke | Caliber II 50 | HK sk8 6364 190kv | 10s3p 30Q | HK sk8 ESC
Parts list and approx original price:
- Loaded Poke (£130)
- Caliber 50° trucks (£60)
- Orangatang kegels (£50)
- BKB kegel pulley (£50)
- SK8 ESC (£60)
- SK8 6364 190kv (£74)
- 10s3p Samsung 30Q / Supower BMS (charge & discharge) (£140)
- Winning V2 remote (£30)
- 40A 2 MOSFET Antispark switch from eLDoska (.builders forum) (£35)
- Other bits - 1/2 inch riser on the front, riptide e riser on the back, riptide krank barrels (87a/90a), Bones red bearings, fibreglass enclosure with threaded inserts and blue cupped washers, neoprene lining and gasket on the enclosure, HK SK8 motor mount with cover and belt.
- 2.5A charger
I can sell this complete, if someone is looking for a runaround fun board. It is not a high speed beast and that was never what I had in mind. Or if anyone wants individual parts just ask!
£550 (The sum of the parts x 80%) All parts are in great condition. Battery has seen maximum 5 cycles and has never been fully discharged.
Dickyho motor mount with idler and cover - £10
Unused. Can’t remember what I bought this for…
Wires etc - £10 the lot, seems about right?!
- 8x XT30
- 4x XT90
- 1m red 12AWG
- 0.82m red 10AWG
- 1m & 0.54m black 12AWG
- 0.27m black 10AWG
- 7x banana connectors
- 0.9m length of 0.15mm pure nickel (from Alco)
- About the same of nickel plated braided copper
- 20 fishpaper 18650 rings
- Some heat shrink - black and clear, about 200mm across
- Adhesive fishpaper off cuts (but still useful sizes)
- HM10 bluetooth module (can these be used anymore?!)
Hobbyking Drivetrain stuff - £10 2x motor mounts Wheel pulley (I think it would fit an ABEC or clone)
Postage to be added - I’m in London as mentioned, so collection/delivery/meet/postage can be arranged. Any questions, please ask!