Under_Voltage problem Dead bms?

hey guys, i get this fault with 10s @ 36V in focbox. when i apply acceleration motors spin for 1 second and then it stops and red light starts blinking couple of times and then i can apply acceleration same thing over and over again. i checked the pack voltage its around 36V up until the vesc. then i tried measuring the voltage while applying acceleration and like vesc reported voltage almost instantly drops from 36v to around 0 my multimeter cant even register the drop because it all happens too fast. im using supower bms do you guys think is dead or i should look somewhere else? my setup is like this battery - bms - vedders antispark- focbox oh and btw when i plug in the charger led doesnt wanna go from green to red. plug reports 36v aswell so i think connection is good.

You could try to bypass the BMS and see.

1 Like

exactly what i was thinking gonna do that right now and see how it behaves. thanks

1 Like

every single part is ok. i just tapped on the first P group and magically everything started to work. so its basically a loose connection gonna have more info after i open the heatshrink

I had once similar problem. Was the xt90 I didn’t plugged in 100%.

1 Like

Found the problem, one of the serial connections is ripped prob due to vibration. I’m lucky it didn’t catch a fire I can see how battery pcb or similar connections style would have helped in this situation. Definitely going to convert it to similar style.

1 Like