Unity @ $200 if you get two - Easter sale

I’m sure you got this.

$400 for two unitys through their easter sale: https://www.enertionboards.com/focbox-speed-controller/focbox-unity-dual-motor-foc-controller-esc/

20 Likes

Damn man always have to have the sales after i get my 2 unities haha

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing mate !.. And no thanks :sweat_smile: I have to resist,…

I have to resist !! Come on !! Resist !!!

esk8 life want to kill my wallet :rofl:

12 Likes

Exactly what @Riako said :cry:

5 Likes

I also hardly resist to propose to an EU member to share it with me :smile:

6 Likes

Funny how it was never sold at the “normal” price, i feel like it was never going to be $300 it was just a marketing ploy. I bet if they mass produced these in bigger numbers they could still have a healthy profit at under $200 and would absolutley dominate the market. But you need to produce alot and have them widely available.

7 Likes

For sure! I would like to know the real price of it (not just pieces but in production, like Stewii did)

Now that my mini dual FSESC 4.20 it supposed to run as focbox I’m less tented!

1 Like

Dude, i totally would get it with you. But i have 2 Perfectly new and working 4.12 Vescs. GOD DAMMIT!

3 Likes

I would buy them but these deals seem to always land when I have no way to buy them lol

1 Like

LOL…the longer you wait, the better the sales on the Unity…

My wallet says…

23 Likes

I don’t think I’m strong enough…it’s to late for me fellas…save yourselves. :rofl:

7 Likes

What site it is? :slight_smile:

https://www.enertionboards.com/
@Ukesu

1 Like

What’s the over-under on the image they’re using being taken from the forums without proper attribution?

4 Likes

It’s all good. I’m too ugly to make the news letter

5 Likes

I just want them to work on the ios app because I feel like that is what alot of people are not jumping on because if they are saying it will work with ios/ mac os but then you find out it wont there is really no reason to get it when you can get a fesc plus to work on ack tool that does work for macs

picture the unity being as cheap as the ebay esc…that would have a real impact in the world.

don’t shame me, what’s the app do on android?

i haven’t installed any of my unitys yet…

3 Likes

@banjaxxed @stormboard1 @hornet90

Interested :smiley: ?

1 Like

You can set up your board and do motor dectection with the app on the fly. Pretty much do.anything the vesc tool can do but on an app with out taking the enclosure off

3 Likes