(Unity is Sold, Nano X still available) - (US) Brand New Unused Focbox Unity and Nano-X controller for sale

I am selling a brand new Focbox Unity and a brand new Nano-X controller. Bought these in the black Friday sale last year, finally got them both some time in April. Had big plans for a build, but life had other plans for me. Not going to get the build done anytime soon and I could use the money. Both are brand new in original box. I admit I removed both of them from the boxes to admire and dream, but they have not been removed from their bags, and all original parts, cables, fasteners, etc are included. PM me with questions and offers. First come first served

Prices: Focbox Unity: $325 OBO - This item is actually “in stock” and will ship within one business day of purchase, hence the price. First person to offer my price gets it. Don’t like my price, make me an offer.

Nano-X controller: $75 - OBO Brand new, in box. Best offer takes it.

Shipping within the US is included for both items via USPS Priority, otherwise it is additional. If you’re outside of the US or want faster shipping, PM me and I’ll figure out what it would cost.

PM me with any questions. I will be checking as often as my schedule permits and responding as quickly as possible. Best offer takes them.

Thanks! Joe

Ill take the unity. Pming you.