*UPDATED: DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTIONS* TONS of new or like new parts for sale (focboxes, VESC 6s, motors, batteries, trucks, remotes & more)

Unfortunately I don’t have as much time to spend on this hobby as I’d like, so I’ve got a ton of parts to sell that have not been used or have been used very lightly (will specify). prices include US shipping and I’ll ship everything out either same day or next day

vesc 6 (x2) - brand new, Never used, $195 each SOLD

focbox (x1) - brand new, never used, $130 SOLD

focbox (x1) - barely/lightly used, $120 SOLD

Photon Remote - brand new, never used, $80 NEW PRICE: $150

Pushin Cushin by Loaded Boards - brand new, unopened in box, $35. I don’t think they sell/make these anymore. I thought it would make my board more comfortable to put under the griptape on myboard for long rides but never ended up using it. Was also planning on using the scraps to mitigate battery vibrations in the enclosure. Bought it for $40 Originally NEW PRICE: $20

Maytech 6355 waterproof motors (x2) - used and slightly scratched, but I didn’t put that many miles on them, $60 each or $100 for both SOLD

6375 motor (x1) - brand new, never used. Bought it from @scepterr awhile ago and cant remember the name of the factory but it will probably look familiar to some people on here…$85 NEW PRICE: $45

6374 motor by Torque Boards (x1) - brand new, $100 NEW PRICE: $65

1865 batteries (Panasonic ncr18650pf) (x90) - brand new, never used, bought from IMR, $250 for all of them NEW PRICE: $175

Sunkko Spot Welder (x1) - brand new in box unused, $120 (remember these prices include free shipping to USA). Here is the same one for sale from the company: https://www.sunkko.net/sunkko-788h-pulse-battery-spot-welder-for-battery-pack.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnL7yBRD3ARIsAJp_oLZlTR26LbGWnygccwZksiXwP4bOER_Eg8eLYK6stt3S_-olq7bPW28aArO5EALw_wcB NEW PRICE: $80

Maytech remote (x1) - slightly used, $15 SOLD

Torqueboard 218mm trucks - brand new, unused, $50 SOLD

Caliber trucks (raw silver, cal II, 50 degree), with black torqueboard baseplates - baseplates are brand new and the trucks were used like once if at all, $20 NEW PRICE $15

Otang kegels from my old boosted board - these are actually pretty well used…$15 SOLD

Package deal, all brand new raw silver caliber II 50 degree trucks, almo wheels 76mm, 2x brand new 6355 motors (cant remember the factory, but they are from the same place as the motor listed above), also gears, bearings, pulleys, and belts (I think the belts might be a few teeth too big though, not sure), and 2x mounts made by @marcmt88, and those little bearing things that keep the belts down (there are only three on there, dont know where the 4th is, but you probably dont need it unless you plan on going in reverse really fast). I dont know the number of teeth on the pulleys and dont know the belt size and so I am pricing it as if these things are not included…$185 NEW PRICE: $140

12s1p lifepo4 battery and charger made by @chiboards brand new, never used. Its the same battery as the boosed board, dont really know why i wanted this in the first place but it could be cool on a little cruiser…$250 NEW PRICE $140

10s3p battery made from Panasonic ncr18650pf by @scepterr (look him up on old forum), WITH @eBoosted Enclosure battery is brand new, never used, no charger included. Enclosure is also brand new, never used. Would prefer to sell together…$230 NEW PRICE: $140

(Battery is .15x10mm nickel on P groups, ½inch braid on series, kapton&fish paper isolated, 10AWG BMS bypassed discharge, removable 5.5x2.1mm charging jack. Also for some reference it’s good for 40A discharge with minimal V sag)

4 Likes

Damn dude those are some prices. Those vesc 6’s will probably be gone in a second.

2 Likes

dibs on new focbox and vesc 6

1 Like

Happy to take both those FocBoxes off your hands if not already taken

2 Likes

Cool pm me your address and ill send you my paypal details

1 Like

Unfortunately the new focbox is already reserved, lmk if you still want the used one though

1 Like

Where are you based? Old focbox still for sale? I need just one

1 Like

Yes its still available - im in vermont

1 Like

Ok, I would take the other Focbox if we figure out some reasonable shipping to Sydney Aus.

1 Like

Pass the used focbox to @anon42702729. Think he needs it more than I do =)

2 Likes

Ill check but i think it will be pretty expensive to ship all the way there

2 Likes

By the way, why didn’t you post it on the yet? Your account is already there, go fish in the bigger lake.

I’m interested in buying both the maytech motors. My only concern is that with the extra bit thing at the end of the motor might make the motors too wide to fit on calibers with 12mm belts. Can anyone confirm if those motors would fit or not on calibers with dual 6355s?

1 Like

I tried but i wouldnt let me open a convo…i think i need to spend 30 mins reading tome or something. If an admin can let me bypass that it would be much appreciated

2 Likes

Sorry those are sold

1 Like

@BillGordon You are needed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got you. Account bumped over there. Cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks for notice.

1 Like

Thanks very much - will post over there shortly

2 Likes

Vesc6 both, if a get them, also the tb trucks…!

1 Like