Updated Poll: Trying to decide what my design should be

As I have stated on here I do custom boards as a side business. I know exactly what I want my board to be and that is a Joker themed board. But I’m having a hard time finding a image that I really like to put on the top of the board. I use a glass grip type coating so it ends up being perfectly see through for the image on the bottom. So my dilemma is even though I have been told that I am an old soul I have never been a fan of Cesar Romero portrayal of The Joker as his character was more of a prankster criminal. Jared Leto’s Joker was a little to far from the Joker. My spot that I want the Joker image of my board to be is the psychopath-anarchist character traits of Something between Arkham game series Joker and Heath Ledger Joker. So I I have found some that I really like and wanted to a feel for what everyone thinks is the best image. Now I will be woodburning this into the board and they adding color to the design after it is wood burned.

Here are the images the highest 3 number of votes will be the final images I consider for the board. (Edit:) If anyone is super talented at drawing and wanted to put add a drawing you did I would consider that as well this is going on my personal board that I will be riding.

Joker1

Joker 2

Joker 3

Joker 4

Joker 5

Joker6

Joker 7

Joker 8

• Joker 1
  • Joker 2
  • Joker 3
  • Joker 4
  • Joker 5
  • Joker 6
  • Joker 7
  • Joker 8

0 voters

1 Like

Can I vote on this? :

10 Likes

further inspiration from @longhairedboy :

1 Like

Edit. I meant 4

I voted 5…but only if you can change that finger sticking up to the middle finger!

2 Likes

@Mikenopolis I believe you are pointing out to Joker 4.

@briman05 It gets confusing with the titles between the images. I was struggling too. Voted for Joker 6. I believe your choice will get easier if you imagine and scale the griptape cutout. Some of them wont look so well. Looking forward to the build in real!

1 Like

I’m not using griptape I have a glass powder that I put on for grip basically like the lucid grip but it’s not spray adhesive I use liquid spar urethane for the base coat then another coat over top.

I would rather not use peter griffin as joker

Let me rephrase that to deck shape cutout.

joker

The deck shape will be similar to the longboard in this image

There is a top 3 so far but maybe a few more votes and really get some clear favs. I have 4 different ones at 15% of votes. I’m liking 2,3,4,6 in no particular order. I am going to add in some HA!'s and probably some joker cards on different parts of the deck.

I took your advice and placed some of the images on the board to get a better judge of how it would look.

1 Like

Lookin good! Still in love with 6

1 Like

I have narrowed my decision to number 3 and 6 I am learning more towards 6 in color