[UPDATED STOCK & PRICES] Esk8 Garage Sale! Quality New & Used Parts for Cheap!

none! but I am selling my molds if you wanna vac form your own!

All good, gracias. I can make plugs. You getting out?

2 Likes

I took the single stack too!

2 Likes

they’re the same thing as the caliber trucks except for the axle length right? cause then i might snag em

1 Like

shit. umm sorry I screwed up… let me figure this out or Ill just make you another one.

1 Like

I sent 13 for the single and 10 for the double

2 Likes

check you PMs. Ill make another for you if you are ok waiting an extra week. I have a couple spare sheets of ABS left.

2 Likes

There is no price on the belts?

Edit: Saw it now.

1 Like

I have another small business which has been much for profitable than esk8 for awhile now and is taking a ton of my time. I want to clear out my workshop so I can invest further in that business.

check out wisconsingrownginseng.com!

4 Likes

Okie dokie, no longer need the vescs. Thanks.

1 Like

cool cuz someone else wants em!

Do you have any pictures of the enclosure molds? I saw that they were sold but I’d still be interested in seeing them if possible. I am currently designing a new enclosure

1 Like

I can post them in a few hours.

Sweet! Sell me some mushrooms.

2 Likes

IMG_0062

I realized I have no price on these.

$10 including US shipping. stock caliber bushings are crap anyway!

Hey! Do you mind shipping to the EU? If so, how much is the 3Dservisas single focbox cooling case shipped to Denmark?

1 Like

EU Shipping is $15 so I could sell the case for $30 including shipping.

1 Like

I’ll take it! Will DM you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added a Bluetooth speaker I found in my closet to the first post!

1 Like

Can you reserve for me a nano remote, 97mm Abec clones those blue ones for $10 and 2x 37t 15mm abec wheel pulley. And I also want 2 of the same motors. don’t know if you still have those 6374’s. Please DM so I can somehow contact you about payment and all I’ve only made this account to buy this stuff and Im lost lol. thanks in advance

1 Like