Upgrade Battery

Hi, I am noob in this section and I need some help to chose the right battery upgrade for my esk8 I have something cheapt but enough for me, names: Airwheel M3

What type of battery should I chose? How big it is I don’t care. I look on the internet and I found something like this:

or (I hope the links to other websites are allowed)

will work with this battery or just burning the pcb?

Why are you upgrading? Is your current battery toast? What ESC are you running?

The 2nd battery you listed offers more discharge, which you probably want. Both are 36V (10S) which matches your current battery, so that’s right.

I want to upgrade because it’s old and I can ride maximum 8km, when was new in 2017 the range was double.

ESC i really don’t know. The skateboard I don’t build it, so I bought… I think something what I can’t find on the market.

Btw you think the original charger will work fine with 2nd battery? 42V 2A max I’m just thinking but I’m not sure…

Your charge setup will work with those batteries. You don’t have to worry about burning the controller as long as you have the right voltage. I’d get the 2nd one you listed above. The first one is only rated at <10A discharge.

Thank you for all advices. I will order 2nd battery. I read the reviews on it and I saw it is good quality and no fake amps like other.

Hello, So… can you give a return of experience about the battery please ? I’m in the same situation that you

Hi. Since then I learn a lot about batteries. I made my own eskate and ebike. What is important to look the voltage and socket type. If you look in the top of this topic there I post 2 batteries. I bought both and the Aerdu have 30% more energy like liitokala. Both are good because liitokala is cheaper and comes with the charger but aerdu is expensive than liitokala but have more juice and comes with no charger. The socket type that you need is xt60

Do you have the same Airwheel M3?

Thanks to reply and all this informations Yes I have the same Airwheel M3. Where can I get the socket ? And what about the size of the batteries ? They fit perfectly in the box under the skate ?

I contacted the Airwheel’s customer service and they propose me a battery for 160 euros

The battery don’t fit in the case, in the case is a small battery 10s2p with 2-300Wh, what is nothing. What I bougt was 10s4p( double to the capacity) first time i put over the board ans then I place under but I don’t have photos how I mount under the skateboard…

About socket If you want to buy not the original from Airwheel the seller will ask you what socket type you need… But my recomandation is to buy other eskate like syl-08, is a monster over airwheel m3 and is not so expensive, for mine i have payd 420euro and the skate is upgradable in future, you can change the motors, battery,esc very light not like on the airwheel what you need to buy all from customer service…