[US] Evolve BMS - SOLD

I have a standard Evolve BMS for sale; I had originally acquired it to replace the one I burnt on my own setup during a DiY project, but I decided to go full DiY with a Besttech BMS I bought.

-edit- Since Evolve only sells these with their new batt. packs for $470, I had bought this one with a dead Evolve batt. pack for $250 from here and initially thought selling it for $200 was fair, but since no one wants a dead batt. pack I am willing to drop the price. I’m selling it for $150/OBO.

The battery ground wire & the ground for the charging wire are part of my battery setup and are not soldered to the BMS. I’d be happy to throw in some 14awg heat resistant wire for use as a ground though.

EDIT - The BMS has been sold as of now. However, I initially had an agreement with an evolve ambassador who I ride with occasionally on group rides before I bought this BMS on this forum. Once his battery dies, he is willing to sell it to me. I can obtain it for anyone if there is interest in it. I’ll try to convince him that the BMS is not worth the half-price of a new evolve battery in order to make it a fair transaction.

1 Like

$200…is that a typo?

1 Like

What a deal :open_mouth:

1 Like

I bought it for $250 with a dead battery pack. - edit -The BMS are never bought without the battery packs. If you think you would like the dead battery that came with it, I will send it. Since you might not want the dead battery, and since evolve only sells it with a battery pack at $470, you tell me what is a fair price.

1 Like

I was just curious, that’s a huge price for a BMS is all. Supply & demand at work I guess.

3 Likes

I almost got one from evolve, but apparently a new hire had made my order; it was cancelled & I was informed that it was against policy to sell that component, so I bought this via a used pack on this forum…if anyone thinks it should be lower, I will add OBO to the sale & drop the initial price to $150 or so. But I would hate to drop it lower than half of the purchasing price after spending as much as I did for it.

1 Like

You’ll be lucky if you get $50. There are alot of good BMS’s in the market for better prices.

1 Like

I dig it, just hate that some evolve components are so expensive and difficult to get. It would make esk8’ing more prevalent if gear was more available.

3 Likes

I just sold mine to @b264 last week for 45 bux. It was the original version from the first of the Carbon GTs sold. It looked a little different than that one. They switched them out to those when the original bms balance wire cap was rubbing up against other parts and coming unplugged. I went in for a replacement in person and they gave me the part when I was done.

1 Like

Good luck, it took me some time to sell mine on eBay. Finally gone for 20$

If you ever sell it at $50, I’ll take it. just give me a DM.

1 Like

I do know an evolve ambassador who is almost ready to buy a new pack…he only rides stock evolve items, of course, but I might be able to convince him the BMS isn’t worth half of the price of a new pack. What with the dead pack and all.

Honestly if there is interest, I could ask him and other ambassadors he knows about reselling the BMS in their dead packs to me but for a more fair price in order to increase the supply of the BMS.

2 Likes

I will go $80 for it.

1 Like

This BMS was sold at $125 due to the fact that I paid $250 for the pack that it came with. I am currently looking into acquiring more BMS boards from recycled Evolve batteries - shoot me a PM and I will let you know if I can get them for a fair price. It currently depends on how much they are sold to me for; I think the ballpark I would sell at would be at around $70-$80, if I can convince the ambassadors that the BMS is really only worth $60 by itself & that no one wants the dead battery anyways.

If you pm me, I will send you a heads up when I have bought them. It will be couple of weeks or so, the sale depends on the time of the batteries death atm.

3 Likes