US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Last day to get your order in

To the guys who ordered Pulley kits:

Would you be okay with a 16t motor Pulley? I have checked with 3 different suppliers (the only ones who make the kind of Pulley we need) and they are all out of stock and have ridiculous MOQ (300-500pcs). One manufacturer is doing a 16t run and is allowing me to add on to their other customers order. So is 16t ok with everyone? I donā€™t know any other options (unless someone has a 3D model of a 15t 12mm HTD5 8mm bore timing Pulley).

I am good with that 16T.

Iā€™m good with it.

Iā€™m also okay with a 16T pulley though if youā€™d like it.

Donā€™t have a 3D model of a 15T pulley but could do that if that would work better but 16 is fine in my opinion

1 Like

Does the 16T pulley only have the keyway a or does it also have set screws?

So a set of 16/36? If Iā€™m doing these calculations right, that means my board will go roughly 3km/h faster. I have no issue with that :slight_smile:

Yes, 16/36t

Keyway and 2 set screw holes. Black finish

1 Like

Too late right? If so will there be extras ordered for ur store

im good with the 16t pulley kit

What are you looking for? I am not getting any extra VESC.

10s 3p batteries

The store is still up, I have not ordered the batteries yet so there is still time. You can just go ahead and buy it.

Whatā€™s the max discharge rate on the batteries? It looks like I might need to support around 60A.

I want to know too, I like my lipos right now and dont know if spending $150 on liions that are 10c is a good idea

I definitely want to know the full specs for the 10s3p for vesc configuration.

Just wanted to update everyone. Pulley kits are coming with 2 belts and a 16t motor pulley. If you want extra belts let me know ASAP (like now). I have closed ordering and everything is getting paid for and madeā€¦

@Emerson I will let you know the specs, but donā€™t have much spare time to look up specs. They are Samsung 25R cells if you want to do the calculation.

Will you continue to carry the belts I donā€™t know where to but spares

yeah I am getting a boat load extra. If you buy in bulk they are cheaper.