US Group Buy - CLOSED!

CNC done, just needs anodizing.

@JLabs You mentioned above that the discharge wires for the packs are very long and that you will be trimming them down. Will you be cutting them down yourself? If so do mind leaving my pack with the long wire, I would like to trim them myself.

Also, any updates on the lcd battery percentage meter ?

Yeah no problem. Remind me again via PM when they arrrive. I will have final info on battery meters when the packs arrive.

Perfect, thank you.

Also a big thanks shoutout for my 2+2 wheels :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

I just got a shipping notification. DHL scheduled for January 24th!

Still waiting battery tracking (FedEx)ā€¦ Aparently there are too many packages being shipped out of China so they are backed up a bit.

Ok another update, DHL (other stuff, not batteries) is scheduled for the 23rd. The FedEx package (batteries) is set to arrive the 26th. The CNC is shipping today and I got a sneak peek::::::::wink:

2 Likes

Shipping Arrangements

I have found that USPS makes a Flat Rate board game box hat fits 1 battery and still has room left for other stuff! I think it is by far the best option, and itā€™s only $18.75 for con US.

Let me know what you guys thinkā€¦ If you ordered a battery + other goods (depending on size) you would owe $11.95.

If you bought other stuff (say a mount and Pulley kit) that fits in a flat rate bubble mailer, so you owe no extra shipping (as you were charged $6.80 at checkout)

Let me know what you guys think!

Also, in almost half of the orders the additional shipping was not paid. Please send that asap!

Does the pulley fit onto the wheels that your also giving? Do they clip in or have to be bolted?

They are bolted, designed by @JuniorPotato93 The Flywheel pulleys should fit the wheels, there is always a small chance you may have to shave off some black andoization for it to fit.

(Kegel Pulley Pictured)

I think mm6ix is having his battery shipped to the border for me to pick it up, so Iā€™m thinking it might be easier if you just ship our orders in the same box and he pays the difference in shipping? Unless shipping isnā€™t much cheaper combined, then just keep them separate.

Yeah np, if @JLabs could fit our items into the same box that would be great.

i had 2 orders ,apparently and i know both had shipping paid but one had a battery plus some extras do you need us to pay that extra $11.95 now or just wait?

Just wait. I will email you totals for shipping using the email you provided.

So I paid the initial shipping plus $18.50 did I over pay?

Nope, that was for shipping from China to me. It was over $900 total, didnā€™t plan on that.

Will you send out the orders that you will receive tomorrow if they donā€™t include batteries? Im in MD, canā€™t wait.

They may not go out tomorrow, but yes, if you didnā€™t order a battery or CNC parts they will go out first as they are the first to arrive to me.

Resident Evil 7 comes out next week AND JLabs is getting the shipments in. I donā€™t think my body can handle all thisā€¦ :yum:

2 Likes

Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? :grin::grin::joy::joy::truck::truck: