Used Exway x1 giveaway hosted by big kids on youtube

I had the excuse to buy a meepo because of Sonny and now I would not part with it because when all is said and done it does exactly what it says on the box and keeps on doing it. Unless you spill beer on it. When you get bored you chuck the whole thing on another deck and carry on. I would rather ride anything than nothing. Any cheap ones near you?

I canā€™t afford anything. Gotta hold out and fix/finish what i got.

Curious is all. When things are better it would be a good wifey board.

1 Like

She basically getting the riptide. She likes shorter decks with kicktails anyway.

2 Likes

Hahah, been riding the teemo for a bit, waiting for all these parts is taking forever

You want my little brothers Phoenix Ryderā€™s board, lol. Itā€™s so shitty and the brakes are lethal. Canā€™t find the charger though and I snapped the deck

1 Like

So its basically shit then?

1 Like

I had to look that board up lol. Might work for my tiny wife at 100lb not my 200lb ass Haha.

1 Like

Itā€™s what Iā€™ve been riding for the past month

See what I mean? :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m 140 and it can barely handle me, hubs brotha

1 Like

Are you a tiny wife?

2 Likes

Lol, Iā€™m fasting this month, I will be soon

2 Likes

Tbh, I actually really enjoy my teemo board. It has a decent range and it gets me where I need to. Nothing sucks more then not having a board to ride. I had to get my hands on a temporary board till I start building my next one

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you a like for that. Iā€™m a bit slack in the like department lately. Consider yourself blessed my son.

To be honest I canā€™t say I like the meepo because it slows down when going up hills and thats a cardinal sin but it always works and its all I have to ride till Dexter pulls his finger out and gets me a new charger. @torqueboards Iā€™m riding a meepo mate. Its humiliating. What have I ever done to you? Hey?

2 Likes

Hills is the only major problem I face here and there but I donā€™t have too many hills to worry about. Canā€™t wait to start my emb build so I can get off the teemo and pass it to the lil bro.

1 Like

What have you become @dareno

3 Likes

Please donā€™t delight in my misfortune. I have a bench full of fire breathing monsters and Iā€™m hamstringed due to laziness. Fix that? Na. Got the Evo. Fix that? Na. Got the Evo. Fix that? Evo is fucked. Got the meepo.

I hit 64 on one motor.

Fuck it I will resurrect the 10s carbon on single. Actually no fuck it I will put the jacobs on it and go full 2015. Half a day of swearing and it done.