Used my e-board to escape while being assaulted, TSG Pass saved my head from a few punches too, I owe my safety to a few people on here

Lol let me refrase it

In the USyou can carry any knife, provided it is not concealed (ie open carry)

If it is concealed, it cannot be a spring action, or gravity action. Cannot be over 5" blade(4" in some states)

So yes you can walk down the street with a sword in your back. But not under your jacket. And the sheathing could only cover 3" of the blade by the hilt.

There’s alot of dumb laws. But anyway, a hard handled 5" combat knife or buck knife is concealable by law(at least in NC and MD)

2 Likes

Has it occurred yo anyone that a @treenutter Bludgeon would make a hell of a Bludgeon? :grin:

8 Likes

Fuck that guy, shoulda gotten a board end (either one) straight to the face battering ram style

1 Like

Glad u make it out. It is important to cool down and think what to do in those situation.

I’m against gun, and it’s illegal here so I carry bear grade pepper spray if I go sketchy place. This thing is fk strong that u can smell from 100m.

Thankfully I never had to use it.

1 Like

Riding with a 9mm is def not allowed in venice beach. Mmaner is from a different part of the states

@mmaner wasn’t even the one mentioned in @CHAINMAILLEKID post. It was @b264

2 Likes

Sorry. You are correct sir… but he also is not in california

1 Like

I also don’t have horns and a tail nor am I a millionaire. While those attributes would be cool as hell I’m not sure how they are germaine to the conversation. :grinning:

2 Likes

I like karambits @Acido

1 Like

No lol… ok… i meant to comment about b264 but saw your comment about the bludgeon and typed your name since i knew you weren’tin California. After deckoz corrected me, i was referring to b264 not being from California either… sorry folks… still enjoying the wake and bake

3 Likes

Or a chasm with all its points lol

2 Likes

why did he attack you? no reason? wish the story ended with you kicking his ass or getting him arrested. he sounds like he’s insane

1 Like

Stick your drivetrain in his face at full throttle!

2 Likes

@Acido In California you can carry anything fixed (knifes, swords, machetes, etc.) as long as it’s visible from three directions. Can’t carry anything spring actuated (spring assisted is fine, no gravity knives (butterfly knife) and no double sided knives. Concealed, I think it’s 3.5 or 4 inch blade max. California has some suprisingly loose knife laws

Edit: @Deckoz just read further and saw you explained that :joy:

2 Likes

I carry a 511 Tarani karambit. Those things are pretty dangerous :joy:

2 Likes

id be down for a remote that also had a taser function and haven’t seen that yet

5 Likes

Interesting innovation…

That’s some pretty scary stuff man! I live in Palms but go to Gold’s gym in Venice. I’m going to start skating there instead of driving next month, and your story is what I keep hoping won’t happen to me. I hope not to run into that guy. The pepper spray thing sounds like a good idea. I’ll make sure to add a good pepper spray to my list. That guy was probably a combination of being on meth while having a mental illness, something that is common in Venice.

1 Like

Exactly what I was just about to write he’s probable mentally ill,I don’t think promoting carrying guns and knives to kids on this forum is a good idea! That’s why I mentioned learning self defence,you can quite easily take someone down or incapacitate them if you know how! Pepper spray is a good idea if you find yourself in this situation and don’t want to use violence or don’t know how.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a camera on the helmet. I will ride through ANY neighborhood, even at night. If you try to assault me, you’re on camera and you might have large health & legal problems :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes