Useing a Graphene lipo?

How were you pulling over 20C from a 5000mah battery? Are you using 2 motors? And if you’re reading 11V from your 6S battery then I agree with @anorak234, you’ve ruined your battery by running it down that far. A 5000mah battery cannot travel 18mi.

2 Likes

long time rc drone enthu here, some pros about the graphene vs reg lipo.

1. graphene’s claim up to 600 charge while reg lipo get 100-200 charges depending on brand and care
  2. graphenes are a little heavier than regs btwn 10-25grams which prob dosnt matter unless you have a ton
  3. compared to regs graphenes can hold amp output w o much votage sag up until the bats dead!!! reg lipo sag like crazzy and cant hold amp output nearly as well. this might be important for the higher amp users. i feel there a good middle ground btw li ion and lipo bc you get more charges w a higher c rating that holds amps all the way through. id only recommend turnigy or crazzypony infinity cause ive gone through several hundred charges and they still kick w o much voltage sag. i only feel there really worth it if you can find them for cloes to the same price as regs, i got some turnigys 4s 1500mah for 13 each on amazon but this is rare
1 Like