I want to rebuild my first board witch was a kit from diyeboard.com. Old motors broke down. Lost more and more torque for unknown reason…
What i currently have:
- ESC (yes i know but its cheap)
- Custom 3D printed enclosure for vanguard deck (thingyverse) (pla but will reinforce)
- Battery 10s5P
- 90 mm wheels from hellray.de
What i have ordered:
- motor mounts from ebay
- 6354 190 motors from diyeboard.com
- Vanguard clone from diyeboard.com
- Caliber ll trucks from hellray.de
- griptape from ebay
Im aiming on a fast board, also want some flex and i know the clone deck have atleast decent flex. I know you will recommend VESC and i know they are really good, but they also cost more and i already have 2x ESC from old build. Im very happy with the 3d prints witch i will reinorce with EPOXY and fibreglass.
What do you think of the griptape? wanted a backfire kinda feel with different griptape but idk might look weird. Also blue is not my favorite color but the parts happened to be blue so. Also what do you think of the motor mounts?