Vedder Anti-spark switches for sale *RESTOCK*

You can use the on/off switch of the switch you currently own, the connections are printed on the backside of the switch so don’t worry, there’s also a simple schematic on my website next to the product picture

Yes it is.

Because it expired months ago.

You will need to solder the xt60 on it, you’ll get what is shown in the product picture + the 5pin cable for the switch of course.

Thanks for your order!

I admire your ability to stay calm and friendly.

4 Likes

@goldenHusky thanks this will be my second switch on I don’t even ride yet I appreciate your patience thanks

1 Like

@goldenHusky so do we do this here or on your site? Need one but may look @ another for the second build.

Thank you for your interest @J0ker3366, please order it through the shop https://www.antisparkheaven.com/

Best

1 Like

Shibby! Would I need to worry about your stock? I’m going to be moving in the next week. It would be another week before I could buy.

Depends on the switch type and quantity, just pm me what you will probably order and I will reserve it.

1 Like

Hi did I buy a anti spark on off switch from how much was it again

@Redfire1 hey, yea you bought one back in April, it was 25€.

@goldenHusky, I tried going to your site and it appears to be down.

1 Like

Hi @SoloSpaceMonkey it’s down intentionally, comeback unknown, do you need a schematic or something? Best

2 Likes

Hey, why take the site down? Did you stop selling anti spark switches?

@Vanarian Yes, I feel like the market is saturated, further many people decided to offer antisparks lately. In my opinion it’s better to pay 20$ more for the BMS or ESC and have it integrated on it then. Cheaper, more compact, less likely to fail… so yeah.

1 Like

I understand how you feel but here are my thoughts :

• currently I trust only you and @Martinsp to provide quality compact anti sparks
  • built-in AS in BMS or ESC also means that if one fails, everything goes down and board can’t be used until part replacement or repair comes home
  • people who already have an ESC be don’t need to replace it are more prone to buy an AS instead of a full setup which is more expensive.

I mean : in my personal experience I got two ESCape sixies, there’s no existing upgrade available for me as far as ESC goes.

So a bit sad to see you let it go mate! Will you eventually take custom orders in a smaller scale?

1 Like

Thank you @Vanarian

Currently not, maybe I start it again in early spring/summer 2019, sorry.

2 Likes

So you dont have any left?

@Acido I have 5 normal switches left (dual ones), they are equipped with FS4010 mosfets (100V Vds)

1 Like

planning on doing one that handle 120a continous current?

Have any regular ones left? I have a dual focbox setup I’m going to throw back into the mix!

@arturoluq1 not anytime soon I’m sorry @Jaydawg56 yes, I’ll send you a pm