Vedder Anti-spark switches for sale *RESTOCK*

@goldenHusky thanks this will be my second switch on I don’t even ride yet I appreciate your patience thanks

1 Like

@goldenHusky so do we do this here or on your site? Need one but may look @ another for the second build.

Thank you for your interest @J0ker3366, please order it through the shop https://www.antisparkheaven.com/

Best

1 Like

Shibby! Would I need to worry about your stock? I’m going to be moving in the next week. It would be another week before I could buy.

Depends on the switch type and quantity, just pm me what you will probably order and I will reserve it.

1 Like

Hi did I buy a anti spark on off switch from how much was it again

@Redfire1 hey, yea you bought one back in April, it was 25€.

@goldenHusky, I tried going to your site and it appears to be down.

1 Like

Hi @SoloSpaceMonkey it’s down intentionally, comeback unknown, do you need a schematic or something? Best

2 Likes

Hey, why take the site down? Did you stop selling anti spark switches?

@Vanarian Yes, I feel like the market is saturated, further many people decided to offer antisparks lately. In my opinion it’s better to pay 20$ more for the BMS or ESC and have it integrated on it then. Cheaper, more compact, less likely to fail… so yeah.

1 Like

I understand how you feel but here are my thoughts :

• currently I trust only you and @Martinsp to provide quality compact anti sparks
  • built-in AS in BMS or ESC also means that if one fails, everything goes down and board can’t be used until part replacement or repair comes home
  • people who already have an ESC be don’t need to replace it are more prone to buy an AS instead of a full setup which is more expensive.

I mean : in my personal experience I got two ESCape sixies, there’s no existing upgrade available for me as far as ESC goes.

So a bit sad to see you let it go mate! Will you eventually take custom orders in a smaller scale?

1 Like

Thank you @Vanarian

Currently not, maybe I start it again in early spring/summer 2019, sorry.

2 Likes

So you dont have any left?

@Acido I have 5 normal switches left (dual ones), they are equipped with FS4010 mosfets (100V Vds)

1 Like

planning on doing one that handle 120a continous current?

Have any regular ones left? I have a dual focbox setup I’m going to throw back into the mix!

@arturoluq1 not anytime soon I’m sorry @Jaydawg56 yes, I’ll send you a pm