VESC 6 clone for $90 (12S 80A continuous. 60V 120А MAX). What do you think/know of it?

tesc

TESC/VESC6 on Taobao.com

Was mentioned earlier:

It seems that used to cost 1200CNY £140 $186 160e.

Now 50% off: $90

@moon spoke to owner on wechat last summer, but I can’t contact the seller. He reads my messages in Ali messenger but don’t reply. Not found any information about manufacturer and seller, only 1 product in their store.

I could check it out, because delivery to Belarus will be fast and free for me. But don’t sure, maybe this product is just trash.

4 Likes

I’ve told someone who speaks Chinese to contact them so we’ll see what happens

1 Like

I speak Chinese as well as English with google translate :joy: but he still ignores me…

2 Likes

He actually speaks English. He is just ignoring you

I would order it and send it to a Chinese address but I’m not spending that kind of money at the moment

2 Likes

This is what I’m going to do. But I would like to get some feedback. Maybe I can also become a seller on Taobao and sell air with excellent specs at a nice price.

2 Likes

Just find a freight forwarder and see what happens

I have a forwarder and I will.

But maybe someone already checked TESC and can share his experience, or found more info than me. How brightly fire burns or something like that.

1 Like

I know that he is just student and he built these for his thesis or something. And made extras to sell and recoup costs

Thats all the information I have on him

1 Like