Vesc canbus/bluetooth help

So I’ve recently received two old ollin vesc and got them set up fine (connected over canbus). They work fine however neither one has can fwd ticked in bldc. However when i go into my iphone bluetooth app, change the motor settings and upload to the vesc, only one of them is changed. Any help on how to get them both talking to each other please? many thanks

Turn on can fwd on the slave (I think). Let me check.

Multiple ESCs over CAN should be ticked on the master VESC. Send status over CAN on the slave VESC.

Have tried that however the Bluetooth app doesn’t seem to be able to upload the motor setting changes to the vesc ?

After setting “Multiple ESCs over CAN should be ticked on the master VESC. Send status over CAN on the slave VESC.” … did you set connect by CAN to ID: # in the bluetooth app?

Assuming your Master ID is set to 0 and Slave to 1 in BLDC / ESC tool, depending on which vesc your BT module is connected to, you need to set connect by CAN to ID: (other vesc’s id). BT connected to master, this needs to be set to connect by CAN to ID: 1 for example and vice versa (Connect by CAN to ID: 0) if BT is connected to slave.

Yeh I tried that as well . It just comes back with an upload error . I’ll screen shot my settings tomorrw .

The slave has multiple esc over can disabled Has send status over can enabled and has controller id set as 1

Do u have a link where i can update the firmware? thx

I have the some problem. Any solution ?