I’m working on a bigger tool than the calc one, this time around VESC configurations:
Check this out:
- Sharable link
- simplified configs for BLDC
- Loads and Exports VESC XML config from/to the BLDC tool
Features to add:
- List FOC mode simplified params
- Choose battery S and chemistry (lipo/li-ion) to automatically set battery voltages
- Compare two configurations
- Explain all the configs in detail
- something cool with Chrome extensions USB support maybe? ( ;] )
- you name it!
if it’s easy to do I will be happy to code it
These are my VESC configs for an 8S system, feel free to edit and link yours
Making this tool took me ~3 days (nights ^^ ). Bare in mind that this hasn’t been fully yested! Please recheck the configs thouroughly before loading them into your VESC! Open the XML files sides by sides (your current configuration and the one you exported from the web tool) and make sure the values that you wanted modify changed and NOTHING ELSE did!
Do you think that it can be useful? Which features may be quick to add (quick wins)?
note (if you have to edit decimal values you need to type them fast, there’s currently a bug, sorry about that :D)