VESC Connect BETA PROGRAM [Abandoned - Incomplete]

Hm-10 ble module. But yes I got them and I will be soldering on USB and button wires then programming over the next week.

4 Likes

@jacobbloy Just try to do better communication. That’s all.

After the hub motor issues I would be very carefully too. The remote is a safety relevant part and you shouldn’t rush through the assembly. I’m willing to wait for a good product which doesn’t want to street my face.

Its very difficult for Jacob right know with all you greedy bastards taking your money back :smiley: Since I ordered I had no reason to skip a meal because I weren’t able to pay for it. You backed up a beta product so you have to be patient. If you need a remote fast for cheap go and buy a GT2B. The idea of crowd founding is to share the risk so you shouldn’t jump in if you cant afford to loose that money. I still think my money was spent good and Jacob will come up with a great product and a huge contribution to all of us.

Time is running quick and schedules change. That’s life! And if e-skateing is teaching you something for life beside electrics and engineering it is PATIENCE and more PATIENCE.

Give him some time to make a product and leave him some money to feed his family. I have the hubs as well and follow this thread too, so I know the whole story. Poor communication that’s all he did wrong.

10 Likes

@jacobbloy how about a weekly update? Made any progress on assembly?

1 Like

So have you delivered any units yet? I’m making an app just like yours now based on my Android receiver. Cheers!

Nothing has been delivered. Still waiting for @jacobbloy weekly update.

Well he did post on the hub motor thread and we are all up the river without a paddle @jacobbloy just can’t come to terms with informing people of their fate it seems. Maybe you should start driving for Uber or delivering pizza on the side to make some extra money and dig yourself out of this hole instead of giving all of us the shaft.

1 Like

Sounds of crickets chirping. @jacobbloy

I don’t think we’ll ever see anything here and pp assurance time is almost over. And I waited another 20 days (see above), nothing.

I’m out.

Don’t worry, I’m working on an alternative that should be ready within the next week. Just going through the final steps of the apple store review process. So it should be there within the next week. I already have 6 modules soldered up and ready to be shipped, and I have another 8 I need to assemble. The app is not perfect, but I will be making a new app and I will try to fix the minor bug in this app still (the graph lags over time. It’s likely an issue with the refresh rate of the graph, but I’ve been too busy to look into it. It really doesn’t effect your ability to see whats going on with your vescs, it’s a minor annoyance.

5 Likes

Nice! Post a link to the topic here when you are ready with your app.

It’s already out and the first modules should be arriving to US customers within the next 16 hours. I don’t want to snake on Jacobs losses, but you can find my thread quite easily.

Found it already, thanks! And good luck with your app!

Thank you, I’m working on a new app as we speak, a heads up display style of app.

That’s awesome news! Unfortunately I can not reply in your topic, because of some stupid rules on this forum. I guess only level 3 users can reply. I don’t really understand the logic behind this, I might agree that to create a topic, I need to reach some level, but just to reply in the topic should not require anything. Anyhow. You might miss a lot of useful input. I wonder if you could move your topic from “Electric Skateboard Market” to “Items for sale” that’s how more people can participate in the discussion.

I thought it was just me, I was going to contact the admin just hadnt had a chance. This is the first thread I havent been able to reply so I thought is was something wrong with the thread or my account. I bought one, it just sucks that I would have to start a new thread to comment on that thread.

@korryh @rmrf ok I think I changed it to the right category. Thank you for the heads up. It’s strange that it’s lvl 3+ only that can post.

Yea it worked, what category did you put it in. just for my reference so the next time I post something I dont use that category.

I originally put it in the general “Electric Skateboard Market” category instead of the “Electric Skateboard Market - New Items for Sale” category.

Hi Jacob,

Love to hear an update on this, I only have till 10/16 to file a paypal claim and I’d really like to avoid doing that. So please let us know the status. If you say it’s still happening but after that date that’s ok, just want to know it’s still in the works. Thanks!

1 Like

I know there was a picture that showed where this plugs into but for the life of me I cant find it. Can you send instrux.

Thanks