VESC controller input short-circuit when on load, any explanations?

Hello everyone, this is my first topic on this forum, hope I’ll do my best to give every critial info. I built myself an electric Longboard and I have an issue with it… In fact, I disconnect everything except the absolut necessary in order to troubleshoot my problem. So I have a Flipsky R 6374 190KV 3250W Brushless Sensored Motor connected to a Flipsky FSESC 4.12 50A SK8 itself connected to a BMS 60A and 10S4P barttery.

Now my problem : if I run my longboard without any load, no problem… but as soon as I go for a ride, it works for a while and then suddently everything is shutdown, my VESC is not powered anymore. I monitored the voltage of the battery during an incident and it drops almost to 0V. So I disconneted the vesc from the battery and tcheck for continuity at the input of the VESC, and it’s short-circuited, but only during few seconds then it comes back to normal…

If I re-plug my battery, everything is working great again. It may be a problem with a capacitor or a mosfet but I’m not quite sure…

Important point : at first, this shutdown occurs when going uphill, but now it’s more and more often and even on flat road.

I hope someone can help me on that, if you have any ideas on what I can test or try to find the problem :slight_smile:

Thank you!