VESC FAQ | OSX MAC APPLE Version of BLDC tool

If you want to spin it up with current, type the current you want and hit “current” (it’s a button)

Cool, Thanks for explaining it. My Vesc’s are working great and no problems at all so I’m being very careful and I’m not gonna touch any setting if I don’t know what it is.

Where could I find the driver to download for that chip on the VESC?

hey! looks like this link isn’t working anymore, and i can’t get the source to build for some reason :confused: would you be able to fix the link?

The links you have given lead to a ‘no DNS’ error!

I can’t find this BLDC software anywhere. Can somebody help me with a link? Thanks

Look on Enertion web site :wink:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you :smiley:

vesc fw says 2.54 but bldc says 2.17 2.18… so limited connection been trying to get it up on mac for settings on the go… =) anybody know how fix?

2.54 Firmware is realted to @Ackmaniac Bldc tool.

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/extended-bldc-tool-with-watt-control-mode-ppm-cruise-control-individual-throttle-curve-and-android-app/12286?u=johnnymeduse

If you want to use the regular 2.18 BLDC tool you need to reflash the firmware

got it, i was just being stupid =)

1 Like

Just got the BLDC tool loaded on to my computer. Plugged in my VESC (Turnigy sk8 esc, hardware 4.12) and hit “connect”, and got this error message: “Serial Port Error: 2”. I’m running Mac High Sierra. Really confused here… what am I missing? Vesc is connected to power and my remote is on.