Vesc x keeps cutting out during acceleration please help ive tried everything

yes but it got damaged

so you think that my board is cutting out because of the switchs im using?

Try connecting your battery without the switch and take it for a test ride and see if it still cuts out

Yes I do. If anyone agrees with me click the like below

1 Like

can you post some picture, it look like you made quite few modification to the original parts.

how the switch is plug ? And how do you manage to control the charging of your battery, did you leave the BMS inside ?

Also, some brand of hot glue have a really poor dielectric, that can cause some short at high current.

bms is still there

Looks like you still have the E-switch as well

its just a rocker switch I got from my work don’t think its special

But it’s connected to small green and red wires that go to a circuit board. that’s the E-switch

and the hot glue the same I use at work im a vibe technician for tesla and I use it to glue accelerometers on all the d.u.t’s

I added those wires

Where do those wires connect to? And btw I just checked your battery is made with LG HE2 cells I think those are good cells but I’m not sure. @PXSS would probably know about that

those wires conn to the wires that old switch was conn to but as to where those go im not sure if I paid attention to that when I had it apart I just soldered the red and green on to the ends and put that switch in

that batterey has been a nightmare first the charge port went and then my solder job went and then lcd screen stopped working and in betwwen all those was dissection and duct tape and lots of screwing around with it and then bms got wet and had to take apart and dry out

ive got just a hair under 4,000 miles on this board in like 3 months lol

1 Like

ive hit 48 mph downhill on it it does 38 on flat well it did:(

Hey, thats really fast. Are you a downhill long boarder? About the wires. I’m sure they go to an E-switch so that’s not the problem after all.

Change your settings to what i suggested in post 6

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/vesc-x-keeps-cutting-out-during-acceleration-please-help-ive-tried-everything/19105/6?u=blasto

Your battery current is way to high on each vesc

You can always get the error if the vesc cuts out, if theres no error code, you’re mostlikely hitting the low voltage cutoff