Vesc6 alternative/help wiring up 2 of them

I want to completely rebuild my meepo hurricane and was wanting to use 2 63100 motors from flipsky. They recommend a vesc6, but i was wondering if there are any comparable vecs’s/esc’s that can accommodate 2 motors? If not can anyone link me to a video or article with a good explanation on how to wire two of them up to the same battery? For the most part what i want to do seems within my wheelhouse, but i do not know how i would go about doing that. I emailed trampa about how to properly do it and i dont fully understand there response. This is there response. “The larger connector will be for ESC power. If that unplugs then great, you could make and xt60 to 2x xt90 for 2x vesc 6. If it doesn’t you’ll need to cut the cable and solder on the connectors yourself. Vesc dims are attached”

These are the motors:

This is a photo of my battery connectors: https://imgur.com/a/PfCWLNd

Thank you very much for any and all help

You can take a look at thd DV6 pro or a stormcore. Both are able to power the motors just fine since its vesc6 based escs.

1 Like

You are wasting your money, if you dont have the battery and vesc to power the motors.

1 Like

Is my batter not stong enough? I knew it would definitely impact my range but im fine with that. I rarely ride down to half a battery.

How many cells in series? What amp spec does your battery contain? That will tell you. If all the juice you can push, is still within a 6374, then it would be a waste. Is it the stock battery that came with board?

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/Vrv87WK

Here is an imgur link to the info printed on the battery. It is the stock battery. If i need to ill get a new battery too, i just didnt think i needed too.

Looks like you have enough juice.

1 Like

He is simply telling you about plug and play, or DIY. You can have a DUAL vesc, or canbus two vescs together. And will have to arrange getting power to both.

Oh, and I would get the 190 version of the flipsky motor. You will have plennty of torque to burn. What you dont want is a tractor. You need to be able to get higher speeds, even if you dont always use it.

1 Like

Alright. Thank you for all the info. Do you know anywhere i csn go to find a video of someone hooking 2 of them up to one battery?

Its as simple as attaching another red wire to the red wire etc. Or, maybe you can find a y commercially. Even if you have to put a connector on to make it modular.

1 Like

Alright. Thank you for the help man. I really appreciate. I’m still in the r and d phase of the build but this helped a lot. Do you have any other tips that could help a first time builder? I’m fairly mechanicly inclined but I’ll be to electronics.

yes, donttttttttttttt rush. You know more than you think you do. Just check each step, and donttt cut any corners. DIY saves space, Modular eat it.

1 Like

What do you mean by that? And believe me, i leaned my lesson on rushing and cutting corners when working on my truck. The time savings is not worth the future fuck ups.

You don’t hook the motors to the battery. You hook it up to the esc, or the brain that takes the battery. You’re basically doing a plug and play, but the play cannot be done until you set it up. You may need to change the battery connector if it’s not an XT90 connector.

You may also need to make sure you’re not taking out more than what the battery bms can allow. Best to know what type of battery brand as well.

Edit: its Molicell P42A battery, so you have a good battery pack. No need to worry on the second part.

1 Like

Do you think the 190s will be enough for someone who is 240 pounds?

iM 220 TILL I lose some, and my 190 6374s have a kick. But what really matters is your gear ratio.

1 Like

I want to run the omni esk8 gear drive setup with a 2.7 gear ratio and 155mm wheels.

Esk8 Calculator

1 Like

How would i check how much my bms

How would i double check that im not not doing that?

Thank you. That is a nice website to have. And i think i will be going with the 190s.