VESC6 new spec?

So this could actually be used as a Trampa Sous Vide?

3 Likes

Maybe we should publish a book called cooking in FOC.

2 Likes

as long as you donā€™t trademark ā€œcookingā€, thatā€™s fine :wink:

13 Likes

Maytech was teasing those, I wonder if they working together.

Definitely not.

3 Likes

TrampTech :sunglasses:

haha, sorry for the teaser pic. and sorry if you had to answer unwanted dms @trampa :wink:

Without saying too much;

Yes its at 75 volt/300A.

No its not a multi esc. its one. If youā€™d consider the cable girth for 300A for a second you might add up why theres so many wires.

The boiling motor part is true tho. (stress heat test)

Iā€™m sure Ben will share some info about this when right time comes.

3 Likes

On the roof? Novel but wonā€™t make it handle better! Needless to say I want one

1 Like

An EV ran With 2 VESC ??? Is this forul will become electric vehicle builders in the future ? Actualy this sound amazing.

Iā€™m building a Volvo P1800 atm, let me know if this thing is available, I could be your rat lab if these VESCs are available.

1 Like

More space here! IMG_8705

1 Like

Electric cars drive around here and they have the power equivalent of two 6374s (3200W x 2)

Our sparky has one of those. Gray, no windows in the back. More space for batteriesā€¦

I think the Mini is a great car for e-conversions. Light, small and it comes with a gearbox that can be easily coupled with a 30KW BLDC motor.

As soon as the 300A version is stable, we will try to organize a pre-order sale for a small batch.

Frank

1 Like

I can already tell there are dedicated mosfet gate drivers per phase and not the ones coming off the DRV chip. This is not a secret because of power requirements to drive loads as high as an EV.

What anti spark switch are you using with that. Seem like its the only thing that cant be made reliable lol

If anyone needs something this powerful, look up 300A vesc. Itā€™s made by user TechAUmNu in the fightingrobots forums and it costs just a bit more than a regular vesc 6. Heā€™s already had the first batch of preorders filled but Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be making more

1 Like

DRV has voltage limit of 60V, itā€™s 75V version so itā€™s bit no brainer that it will have to use separate gate drivers, plus it also has 12V rail which indicates gate drivers :stuck_out_tongue:

A relayā€¦

Iā€™ve been messaging him about his product. Itā€™s the A200S 16s 200A I believe. I think theyā€™re ā‚¬400, maybe a bit more, but right around there. They look very high quality. I asked about dual enclosures and using them in Esk8, he said heā€™s doing to start making dual enclosures, so that would be perfect for running something like 80100 motors at 16s, I think you can actually run up to 18s with a few modsā€¦ Anyways, a build using these and the motors to match would be unbeatable!

So instead of simply making low cost vescā€™s that donā€™t fry or blow up from normal use, you decided to make something I would never need? How about just a nice cheap vesc that is robust? or how about a simple 100amp version that is bombproof?

1 Like