Vestar mini gear removal

Help!!! This might sound stupid but does anyone know how to remove the wheel gear from a vestar mini? I have tried everything, and am starting to think they are glued on or permanently hooked to the wheel.

1 Like

Post some pics my friend.

Sorry I gotta take it back off to get you a good pic… I have emailed vestar but still waiting on a response.

1 Like

Ok looks like a 1/2" or 12mm… What’s the prolllem

Lol no no haha I know I had the wheel off but the pulley just won’t come off I even put 6mm x100mm bolts thought the front and tried knocking it out with a hammer and it even cracked it. As soon as I can I’ll remove it and post a better pick

1 Like

Thanks for being patient and helping me out tho bro!!! :+1:

1 Like

Ok stop what you are doing. It’s a vestar. Leave it.

looks like the wheel pulley & the wheel core are the same part. tip some water into here & see if it comes out the other side.

1 Like

But Surprisingly this Vester is done very well for me I have over 700 miles on it and everything on it is completely stock if you can believe that and I live in central Pennsylvania and we get mad snow half the year and I ride all year round… LOL Don’t mind the punctuation grammar and or spelling I talk to text a lot of the time because I’m always on the move for work

1 Like

This is My project now it’s going to be a mini Helical gear drive 12s Lipo dual vesc on 105 cloud wheels