Hey guys, back today with yet another question for you helpful folk.
So I made a connection from an anti-spark xt90 to 5.5mm bullet connectors and soldered in my voltmeter. Mainly for practice soldering (I’m horrible I’ve discovered) but the connections are really strong and I think it’ll work so I’d love for an expert pair of eyes to have a look.
- Am I fine to use the anti-spark connector here as my on/off switch?
- why is my voltmeter reading at 0.0V? does it have something to do with that yellow wire and the balance leads on my battery?