Just got these things:
- 2 single flipsky vesc 4.20
- 1 VX2 remote
- 2 6374 flipsky 190kv motors
- 1 flipsky anti spark switch
- 2 4s batteries 4.000mah 25C that i will plug in series (already had them, but are upgradae)
- 200mm off road tires, twistar hubs
- 4/1 gear ratio, chain
- mbs core 90 for e-convertion
From what i’ve read i could use 3 solutions to drive both vescs with the remote:
1 - use can bus, but if master vesc stops working, both do.
2 - use split ppm with one of the 5v wires cut off. But i’ve read that some people have had their vesc fried by doing this, maybe done something wrong.
3 - use two receivers, one on each vesc, but not sure if works with vx2 and alao is the most expensive solution.
Note that i am from Brazil and anything i need from china will take forever to get here, so with that in mind, what would you guys recomend i do to link the vx2 to both vescs?