Wall outlet plug for power supply

When purchasing my space cell pro 3 from enertion, I did not receive a plug that connects from this port to the wall outlet, and as such, I can’t charge the battery. Does anyone know what this plug is called, and where I can buy it? Thanks!

I don´t know where you´re from. But here you go with a EU option:


Just type in google: “Laptop charger wall cable” or something like that.

You can find those almost everywhere. Basic markets, your storage, some old chargers, trash cans…

It’s indeed a very standard cable, usually simply called “2-pin power cable”

1 Like