Wanted: Custom Enclosure

Yes, I have contacted several builders/merchants on the forum and haven’t gotten a reply. I simply need an enclosure with inside measurements of 15" long, 8" wide, and 2" high. This will enclose a 10s (5x2s) lipo build and single vesc and BMS.

Where are you from? @fottaz is starting to make some good ones, check his website http://eskating.eu/

1 Like

Yes, Im developing Lipo and Vesc enclosures too, I Will update the pre order pages with 3d project soon!!! And maybe available in 10 days and starting delivers

1 Like

@fottaz , What are the dimensions of your 10s4p enclosure? It might help, when you have the time, to post the measurements on your site.

1 Like

You are right man, I’m updating the website right now and you can already see the size :wink: http://eskating.eu/product/abs-enclosure-for-10s4p-2-speed-controllers-2/

Awesome dood. Much better!

1 Like

I am in the USA and would like to get an enclosure asap.

1 Like

if it was me and in the US, I would go without any doubt towards either @longhairedboy or @fottaz

1 Like

Wow @fottaz awesome enclosures! What are the dimensions for 10s4p?

I don’t do custom enclosures anymore. I wanted to offer that, but i had to make some hard decisions about what to do with my limited space. My hilariously limited space. I’m no longer fabbing boxes for anything other than my own decks. :frowning:

1 Like

Thank youu! 10s4p has internal size of 38x165x530mm

Yee I saw the internal size but i need to know the external dimensions too.

LOL sure…external are about 45x210x560mm

You should take a look at this site too. I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on his split sym 19.5 for a 5s 5000 x 2

https://psychotiller.com/products/shop/enclosures

1 Like

I’m still looking for someone in the US to make an enclosure. Unfortunately the ines on the market currently are to shallow or narrow. Is anyone available to print one for me?

I’m making myself an enclosure in a few days. I’m currently building a vacuum former, which should be done tomorrow. I should be getting abs sheets in 5-10 days.

1 Like

+1 for Dave from psychotiller. Ive purchased 3 enclousures from him now. Great to deal with and super speedy service from my experiences with him.

Can @psychotiller do custom measurements? I have to have interior height of 2" and width of 8".

1 Like

I can do it, but it will pretty much suck and you wont like it because you wont have any clearance under your deck. Or you will have an inch of risers. Neither option will be very much fun. I’m trying to discourage you because this is going to end up being a waste of your money and I wont take a return on a custom enclosure (especially with all of the warnings I’ve given you)

Do you really want this gigantic enclosure?!? How wide is your deck again? If it’s less than 10" I can’t make the enclosure that deep and get the mold out of it without it breaking…

It’s a 10" deck. I’m running 5x 2s packs so I’m stuck with at least 7.5" of inside width. I could run a longer enclosure and move the BMS from in top of the lipos to between the lipos and vesc. This would drop my interior height to 1.5".