Wanted: tester in San Diego for a new gear drive

Talk to your boy. I have several setups available in San Diego to test out!!!

6 Likes

Oh I totally forgot about @Bobby

1 Like

End of june ill be visitng the fam.for a couple weeks over in carmel mtn. Bringing my board as im road tripping… If you have a TB mount thatll be easy plug n play for that board? :wink:

1 Like

Carmel Mountain is 2 miles from my place, hahah, tell me when your here so I could try to organize a San Diego group ride

1 Like

Aren’t you friendly with @PatRocks?

1 Like

I didn’t even know he was in SD

For sure man… Imma drop u a pm just so i dont lose track of people

1 Like

Your design looks great @marcmt88 , wishing I had a platform for it!! Let me know when you’re working on a surfrodz project!!

3 Likes

How much do you think you are going to sell them for and when will they be available? I am really interested in buying gear drives. Also how much do they weigh?

1 Like

Sent a pm. @KaramQ how could you forget about me and not know that @PatRocks aka Patty sk8s is a san diego local as well!?!?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I know I’ve been slacking

1 Like

Just effin with ya bud :grin:. Get back in your room yet?

Not even, won’t be back at home till the 11th, these renevation people keep on slacking on us

All I’m saying if it can handle San Francisco streets and hills it could handle anything else :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2: send them over to @sofu and we could test them the right way…

4 Likes

We got some 50° inclines here in San Diego, more like 20-35% gradient inclines

1 Like

Pass the blunt please

7 Likes

Maria ave, spring valley Uploading: BD05DA1E-33C7-4A18-9EE7-5AC4F0C3CA62.jpeg…

50 degrees is over 100%…

2 Likes

You know lambard street is only 27 degrees right?

Fuck, my calculations are wrong again, Maria is a 32%