Wanted: tester in San Diego for a new gear drive

Talk to your boy. I have several setups available in San Diego to test out!!!

6 Likes

Oh I totally forgot about @Bobby

1 Like

End of june ill be visitng the fam.for a couple weeks over in carmel mtn. Bringing my board as im road trippingā€¦ If you have a TB mount thatll be easy plug n play for that board? :wink:

1 Like

Carmel Mountain is 2 miles from my place, hahah, tell me when your here so I could try to organize a San Diego group ride

1 Like

Arenā€™t you friendly with @PatRocks?

1 Like

I didnā€™t even know he was in SD

For sure manā€¦ Imma drop u a pm just so i dont lose track of people

1 Like

Your design looks great @marcmt88 , wishing I had a platform for it!! Let me know when youā€™re working on a surfrodz project!!

3 Likes

How much do you think you are going to sell them for and when will they be available? I am really interested in buying gear drives. Also how much do they weigh?

1 Like

Sent a pm. @KaramQ how could you forget about me and not know that @PatRocks aka Patty sk8s is a san diego local as well!?!?

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, I know Iā€™ve been slacking

1 Like

Just effin with ya bud :grin:. Get back in your room yet?

Not even, wonā€™t be back at home till the 11th, these renevation people keep on slacking on us

All Iā€™m saying if it can handle San Francisco streets and hills it could handle anything else :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2: send them over to @sofu and we could test them the right wayā€¦

4 Likes

We got some 50Ā° inclines here in San Diego, more like 20-35% gradient inclines

1 Like

Pass the blunt please

7 Likes

Maria ave, spring valley Uploading: BD05DA1E-33C7-4A18-9EE7-5AC4F0C3CA62.jpegā€¦

50 degrees is over 100%ā€¦

2 Likes

You know lambard street is only 27 degrees right?

Fuck, my calculations are wrong again, Maria is a 32%