Wanted to do a really quick comparability check

Alright as the title says I am very new to eboarding and just want to make sure everything will work together.

Motor: just a 6355 190kV motor from torque boards diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/electric-skateboard-motor-6355-190kv/

ESC: VESC 4.12 with 2.18 firmware

Battery: custom 10S2P 18650 pack made of LG HE2

BMS: haven’t picked one out yet, any good suggestions for a 10S controller?

Controller: I’m going to be using an arduino, it’s hard to explain but I might make a post about it later.

I’m open to any suggestions or tips! Thanks

The motor, VESC & battery pack will be fine together. What deck, trucks, wheels, enclosure are you using?

Im interested in hearing about how you are going to use an arduino as a controller. If you decide to go a more traditional route, check out the Benchweel Remote from MEB.

I’m using a 48in moose deck(7 ply I believe), 50 degree caliber trucks, and actually haven’t gotten an enclosure yet might just get a cheapo project box from the hardware store.

I have sealed 6354 motors available: https://electric-skateboard.market/product/190kv-sealed-motor/ Let me know if you have any questions about them!

Hey I checked out that BMS, I don’t see a place to buy it. Have you bought this item before, does it do balance charging?

You will have to email them.