Waterproofing your board?tips

wow is that spain cause I was there for heavy rain once the water filled the street,some roads get that bad but that mostly country roads

Brazil, my city is know as the climate city, you can wake up in 0 degrees, a foggy morning, a blue sky with scalding heat in the lunch, a storm in the evening and a beautiful sunrise to end the day

So my board has to take it or I canā€™t get home

sounds like Ireland cept without the good weather lol very bipolar weather here just normally wet to rain to dry and cold

1 Like

@Pedrodemio conformal coating works better than liquid electrical tape

3 Likes

conformal coating?

In my experience thatā€™s normally enough to stop water getting in,no need to complicate things or spend too much money! The triple weather seal is cheap and easy to install and effective! The same thing has been used on cars and windows since they were invented! I canā€™t take credit for the fibreglass enclosure it was built by @bigben his work is very good and reasonably priced.

2 Likes

ya normally hav two on cars lik on ging into th otgot the board today ā€¦loaded tesseract truncated,w concave gunna make it harder fit a enclosure think bigbens my best option?

1 Like

My board has a w concave and the enclosure I purchased from him also has a w concave,the two fit perfectly together and with the weather seal its :ok_hand:

How did your loaded truncated tesseract build work out? Iā€™m planning to build on the basalt tesseract and am looking to get an enclosure from @bigben as well!