We don't want more hub thin thane!

Well free rides today at the renegade race with the hummie hubs 4wd!!

There’s only 2mm in the radius more in the core (ie the hub motor) than the core of an abec fly wheel. That coupled with good thick wheels poured by a and e.they feel great, even on shitty road.

3 Likes

Wish I could make it Hummies are the only Hubs I have not tried. They do look nice.

1 Like

4p on awd might be your limiting factor. What motor amps you running? I’m gonna run 80motor and 40 battery amps on my awd set up.

1 Like

35batt/45motor now just reached the vape shop. Feels fast but again the elevation change on my route my be inhibiting my low end torque

Probably switching to 40amp battery but I can’t get my hm10 to work :sweat:

1 Like

Not sure I agree with the whole flawed concept thing. They work well as a low amp set up. Don’t get hot and you can cruise around all be it slowly all day long. Where it becomes problematic is when you try to get them to perform like a satellite/gear set up. Then they get hot. Use them the way the chinese do with limited current and they do just fine. Boring but fine. Each to their own really. Even the direct drives leave me wanting in the torque department but then I like to be ripped off the line and not gently encouraged up the road. Oh and I’m a big heavy lump too.

2 Likes