What brand of dual vesc 6.6 is this?

I bought the interstellar board kit from mboards and they aren’t open on weekend for trouble shooting. I got everything running and working great then I got back home charged everything remote and battery. Then went to power on and no led was coming from power switch or the vesc

1 Like

Contact the manufacturer, who I’m sure is currently probably involved in some litigation over selling this to you.

1 Like

Yea I found out its a freeRcHobby dual vesc that you can rebrand with your companies name if you buy a100 units. So I’m gonna work on contacting the source of the unit too. Cause it’s crazy how it just stopped working

1 Like

Freerchobby makes crappy motors, so it’s not that surprising.

They’re also selling them breaking trademark laws so if they’re already breaking the law selling you stuff then it’s unlikely they’re super worried about your unit. :frowning:

But definitely try!

1 Like

@Tyler701 welcome! I’m wondering why your kit came with that ESC, mine Interstellar kit came with the foc box unity.

It’s cause they ran out of the focus. But I got mine figured out hadn’t had any issues. I hit 36 mph with 6374s and 12s3p 21700 cells. I bypassed bms