What connector is this lost? I lost my loop key

Does anyone know what connector this is? I lost my loop key. I really don’t want to buy a new on/off button and rewire everything. Please let me know

1 Like

These are called “Deans” connectors. Not sure how this was wired up, though.

1 Like

I know the second picture has dean connectors in it but I’m looking for the connector for the first picture. The second picture just shows the other side of the loop key.

Which one?? we need a better quality photo and a circle so we know what you are talking about

I figured it out it is called a Anderson connector. If you look at the first picture it the plug. The second picture is the other side of the plug.

Yep, have worked with these in the past.