What Does Your User Name Mean?

This (psycho killer, talking heads) is going on my play list: image

2 Likes

Mine is stupid. On par with the above, “wanted some deets on super specific esk8 stuff, got hooked” You can hunt me down to the person if you know my last name, so I’m crafty see.

Just added “able”, and it’s close to “amenable”, I.e. not a dickhead, which I like to think I am not.

Also, I was an enlisted marine, and I found that dip can with mosquito wings on it in the field, kinda looks like an A. brilliant.

4 Likes

You’re just Dr.Mike. Way too many Mikes

4 Likes

We should rename DaveGa to Mike

3 Likes

My user name is more of a homage to the Dutch producer JunkieXL. Also I used to frequent these massive trance parties, and well it’s the only music I listen to.:smiley:

3 Likes

Cool story bro

2 Likes

@janpom just had 7 heart attacks, RIP.

4 Likes

i actually spotted that in your name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another one that grew over the years XD started of with just reversing my name when I was like 8, as such: Jakob -> Bokaj. After a while I got annoyed by the sound of it and as such I wanted to change it but a lot of people knew me by that name, so little change it was XD

3 Likes

I’ll think about it…

No.

4 Likes

D=Dash the rest I just thought sounded weird/cool together

2 Likes

Brenternet; Ancient west country dialect missive; A huge knob jockey

6 Likes

don’t tell him

1 Like

I do ride horses yes.

hohoahhaa I implied that my penis is huge because it is. If I took it out here the forum would instantly get a dark theme and the chat function would start working immediately to give you an opportunity to discuss the magnitude of the event.

It’s actually quite average :unamused:

9 Likes

Who fucking grassed me?

Mine is pretty easy my name is Brian and I’m a man and I graduated high school in 05 and have used it on other forums.

About 10 years ago I used to play GTA 4 (yes 4) online on the good old xbox 360. I was one of those kids who was running a modded copy so I was trolling around and I ran into @ThermalM16. He decided to freeze the lobby and the way mods worked you couldn’t freeze out another player with mods if you both had them configured the same. We started trash talking and became friends. I eventually got my then account banned from xbox live for playing gta5 2 weeks before release. I decided at that point I was gonna troll Kevin and make my new tag Thermal something or another. I went with ThermalChild because child was one of our insult/greeting/ I don’t respect you enough to call you by your name names. This tag has stuck with me for about 6 or 7 years now.

4 Likes

I dunno… it might or might not have anything to do with some sort of franchise made by… cold storm entertainment? Yeah. That’s the one.

Spoilers: I was born in '92 :open_mouth:

1 Like

Black Dad, Asian Mom… Boom, Bang, Pow…that creation lead to my awesome mixed self. Hence the name created as my first gamer tag when I played SOCOM on PS2.

3 Likes

Been using this online forever.Big football fan ( American ) and a picksix is what they call an interception returned for a touchdown. 24 for number of my favorite player and my birthday as well. Funny story, I first created the username for PlayStation network like 18 years ago. It was when it first stated so I had my free range of available names. Flash forward to a few years ago and my son needed a game account. The only names you ca get are like difjfndki12344$&&@@@djdfj. Needless to say he uses mine now, and his friends are like how the hell did you get such an simple name !!!