What happend to my R-spec hubs?

Yes they are. :wink:

5 Likes

No, theyā€™re not.

4 Likes

Alright dude. I see things have changed here. But yes they are.

Can you provide the failure rates that you speak of? Iā€™m sure everyone would be interested. If itā€™s just a hand count, then donā€™t bother.

6 Likes

They look a little different, the new ones look like they have more ā€œheatsinksā€ image

Not trying to argue against your experience, since Iā€™m not having the best experience with them either at the momentā€¦

2 Likes

Different trucks doesnā€™t mean different motors. :wink:

3 Likes

Takes foot out of mouth, walks awayā€¦

5 Likes

No Sean. That is not a request that can be fulfilled.

I know what has changed and I am not known to lie. I have implemented many changes myself directly to our factory. The changes are of core components, tolerances, windings and assembly processes all coming together to make our latest motors the best we have to offer.

I know they look the ā€˜sameā€™ but theyā€™re not. I am an actual authority on this matter.

1 Like

image image

Youā€™re not known to lie, but you said orders are fulfilled in the order received. But Carl informed me it wasnā€™t the case since I was a US customer, so technically you lied about shipping in the order received

4 Likes

Hi Thien,

I am shipping your Unity order this Friday likely.

Sorry if I was misinformed, I only tried to help you.

2 Likes

Figured so much. So the failure rate is whatever you guys say it is at this point. Thatā€™s a real shame considering that is very valuable information to the consumer.

P.S- These are definitely the same motors though. I can drop a bomb here or leave it as is for now. Iā€™m bored with this conversation. :wink:

5 Likes

Sure Sean.

Damn, I hate losing faith in a company.

5 Likes

@wannagofast

Magnus, Iā€™ve already confirmed a new motor to be shipped to you. Iā€™ll likely have it out tomorrow or the following day.

If you wouldnā€™t mind, Iā€™d be happy to offer a shipping label to you so I can retrieve your damaged motor for investigation. This is extremely rare so Iā€™d like to look into it.

2 Likes

Seriously Dude? :stuck_out_tongue: Never thought you will stick in every post and raise this method even we have addressed it more than 5 times now :blush:

Just coming in and saying hi! :wave:

I was just showing where he lied, and he apologized because he was misinformed by enertion like I was misinformed with enertion newsletters.

3 Likes

Neither we lied to Bara or to you, the shipment related information is something which only shipment team, CS team (if informed) knows first.

I never said he got lied to, I said I was lied to by his misinformation, which he apologized for, and stated he would get it shipped Friday when he receives the US shipment. He should receive it this week still if customs released it from the hold they had over the weekend correct?

3 Likes

Not trying to escalate things, but all the motors you got are replacements for the first pair? Or you bought more? And why you didnā€™t receive the latest motors as replacements?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten warranty replacements (tons) and thought at the time I was getting lucky when I bought some motors off of a couple unhappy R2 owners. Not so lucky. The motors have always sucked no matter who/where I got them from.

I did get the new motors (silver ones) on yet another warranty because everything they have given me to date is either half broken on arrival or doesnā€™t work longer than a couple rides. Iā€™ve seriously been dealing with this board for 2 years. Itā€™s gotten so old and I donā€™t have the time to be constantly shipping/receiving garbage back and forth.

6 Likes

6 Likes