What is this pls help fast

i managed to break those 2 electronics and whenever i plug my esc into them with a 3 pin connector it doesnt work, however if i just use the esc and batttery without them it works fine, is it some sort of bms??

edit: after googing zad-b5 i came up with what looks to be the first green electronic, apparently its some bluetooth amplifier audio?? sounds useless but i still dont know what the other thing is

idk what they was but i yeeted them mfs out and kept battery and esc only also disconnected motor sensor for more power

1 Like

the amount of information and clear pictures is staggering

7 Likes

Those look like phantom kohmingulators. What they do is prevent you from falling off the skate. Generally, you can ride without them, but you need to wear a helmet.

7 Likes

3 Likes

dafuq is that

1 Like
5 Likes

Search ebay for the phantom kohmingulators, they usually aren’t too expensive if you can find one used. Just don’t get the flipsky branded ones, they will probably blow up…

4 Likes

brOOOoooo Cheyna is spying on you with those EleCtonics :eyes::eyes::eyes: :0000

tenor (53)

Broooo BroooOoo broo

i need to get my hands on some of those

4 Likes

Ive been extremely happy with my phantom khomingulators. They gave me about 10 more miles of range!

2 Likes

I’d agree theyre definitely a good investment. They’ve saved me from a couple of falls since i bought mine back in march of last year

4 Likes

Aw man, haven’t installed mine yet! Now i got a reason to do so.

1 Like

i literally cannot find a SINGLE item called phantom kohmingulators

1 Like

What search engine are you using?

2 Likes

i feel like im getting trolled

Nah, you can trust anyone with the esk8 bro badge, they wouldn’t troll.

3 Likes

1 Like

Agreed, I would trust my life with those esk8bros badges

4 Likes