What kind of connectors do you use? (Poll)

• 4mm Bullet
  • 3.5mm Bullet
  • HTX 4mm
  • XT-60
  • Deans (T-Plug)
  • Micro JST
  • 5.5 mm Bullet
  • XT-90

0 voters

Hi!

I’m doing a poll to see what kind of connectors people are using most of the time for the e-board batteries. Shameless plug: I’m doing this in order to know what kind of connectors I should offer with my next product, an inexpensive high-power switch. But in addition to that, this would be useful information to others as well!

Cheers,

Vlad

You might include 5.5mm bullet which is very commonly used. I don’t think anyone uses 3.5mm bullets. Some people are using XT90 connectors. You might include them as well.

1 Like

Okay, whew. Thanks for that haha, it didn’t let me change the poll but I created a new one instead.

Glad to help

Not in the list: XT150

I voted XT90. But I also use HXT8.0 cause I share batteries with my 10+ hp rc boat. Way overkill for these lower power boards. They work though.

Just an idea, you could just have options on your site (store) and have the top 3 connectors on their (xt90,xt60,5.5bullet etc), might take a little extra effort but is good service imo.

i use deans for my board and drones but im moving to xt60. voted deans btw

EC5 and 5mm bullets

long story short: 5.5mm bullet and xt60-90 are the most common, im switching over from deans to xt90s