What longboard type are you?

7 Likes

Freeriding :metal: :joy:

1 Like

I have freeriding and speedboarding decks, can’t decide my fav.

2 Likes

speedboards suck for footplacement, speaking of expierence. Feerideboards are better in every aspect, you can even get them with a kicktail

1 Like

Freeriding :sunglasses: :rescue_worker_helmet:

Nice flowchart :wink:

1 Like

Yes, but i love the feeling when riding It.

1 Like

I think you need more experience… :confused:

2 Likes

what? this makes no sense, if your foot doesnt have enough space to be completly on the board you will feel it after a while

1 Like

alas, with experience it will… :disappointed:

1 Like

Do you want to start eskating?

Yes - go to 1. No- go to 3

1 - Are you willing to put on a helmet and some protection? Yes - go to 2. No- go to 3

1. Shoot for the stars!!

2. Don’t fuckin do it!

1 Like

Ima fuckin power ranger Bros.

Also @Namasaki must be the skate God depicted on the top left. :wink:

2 Likes

11 PM

If it looks like a surfboard, I like it!

6 Likes

Carver definitely fits my laid back style.

1 Like

Cruisers are the besssssst

2 Likes

you know instead of beeing condescending you could just make your case, so everyone can learn from your expierence, we want to share our knowledge here.

2 Likes

You must have missed the red arrow that said start over in the middle.of the diagram… because you don’t know…

3 Likes

nice, thats a good answer. now i understand your point of view. that’s exactly what i was talking about. I dont like to have my feet on the edge. Thats why the freerideboard shape is for me better. But gotta give you a point, i should have my point clearer. And my point of reference is the picture above from OP, because many DH boards i have seen don’t even have that shape.

1 Like

my speedboards don’t care were I put my foot. :smiley:

2 Likes

Your speedboard too short brah. Your feet should not be all the way on the nose and tail of that style of board. I have a 41" and a 45". Your front foot should be on the wider portion of the board.

1 Like

@LAVAMAN @Benjamin899 I’m not wasting my time replying to 24hr nobs, i’m out

2 Likes